LIFE is Good Conference
will be held at the beautiful
in Tigard, OR
A stylish, all-suite hotel in Tigard, the Embassy Suites by Hilton offers spacious accommodations. The hotel boasts a unique location beside the Washington Square shopping mall and offers central access to some of the best-known Portland attractions.
- Every guestroom is a two-room suite with separate bedroom and living area (includes queen size sleeper sofa)
- In-room wetbar with coffee maker, refrigerator, and microwave
- Complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast served daily, including hot and cold buffet items
- Evening Reception with complimentary beer, wine, mixed drinks, and light snacks
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Indoor pool, hot tub, and fitness center
- Free shuttle service within 1 mile radius and to/from Beaverton Transit Center with LRT access to PDX
We have reserved a limited number of guest room suites for reservations made by April 23, 2017.
- King Suites at the special conference rate of $135 per night
- Double Queen Suites at the special conference rate of $135 per night
- 2-bedroom suites at the special conference rate of $199 per night
If you are reserving a room for the conference dates only (May 27-30):
- please call reservations at 503.644.4000. Use group code XLG. If you are a Hilton Honors member, please have your HHonor number ready.
- OR…reserve your room online at http://www.portlandembassysuites.com/. Use group code XLG. Once on the webpage, select the dates that you will be arriving and departing and select check availability. Once the next page pops up, under “Special Accounts & Rates” enter your 3 digit group code XLG and then select Continue. Make sure that the LIFE is Good name is displayed on the next page with each room type available in the group block. The website will only allow reservations to be made for the conference dates (May 27-30).
If your reservation will include dates before or after the conference (May 27-30):
- Please call the sales manager, Michele Wells at 503.746.2026, Monday – Friday between the hours of 8am-3pm. Please reference the date of arrival and group code XLG or LIFE is Good block.
For the best room selection, be sure to reserve your room as soon as you can. Rooms are based on availability and require a credit card to guarantee however your credit card will not be charged until your arrival.
Please note, if you need to cancel your reservation, you must cancel, and get a cancellation number, at least 30 days prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation fee.
Remember, reservations MUST be made by April 23, 2017 to get the conference rate.